- Platform's meetings
- Members' meetings
- COFACE European Conference on Cyberbullying
[28/05/2013] Madrid (Spain)
- AGE, Committee of Regions, Senior Entrepreneurs joint seminar on Â« Seniors entrepreneurs in support of youth employment
- Inclusion Europe "Europe in Action 2013: Ageing of people with intellectual disabilities and their families"
[30/05/2013] Lubljiana (Slovenia), 30 May-1 June
- European Youth Forum YO! Fest 2013 - European Citizens Picnic
- European Youth Forum YO! Fest 2013 - Party Political Youth Debate Competition on Austerity
- EAEA and NIACE conference: The European Year of Citizens 2013 - The challenges and opportunities for adult learning
[07/06/2013] Leicester, United Kingdom
- EFOMW workshop: Convergence citoyenne : pour un dynamisme de la sociÃ©tÃ© civile Ã travers la construction de partenariats et dâalliances.
- FEANTSA-HABITACT seminar "Tackling homelessness as a social investment for the future: Looking at the bigger picture"
- EAEA GoAct-Conference
[17/06/2013] Brussels, June 17-18
- PICUMâs Annual International Workshop 2013 will explore the housing situation of undocumented migrants
- EASPD training course "Building the School for all: Moving towards an inclusive education"
[21/09/2013] Salzburg (Austria), September 21-27
- 10th Autism-Europe International Congress
[26/09/2013] Budapest (Hungary) September 26-28, 2013.
- Volonteurope 22nd Annual Conference on "Active Citizens for Europe"
[16/10/2013] Bucharest (Romania), October 16-18
- EAEA ENIL Conference: "Intergenerational Learning Cities"
[16/10/2013] Cuenca (Spain), 16-18 October
- EAEA Younger Staff Training
[25/11/2013] Brussels, November 25-29
European CommissionEuropean ParliamentCouncilPresidencyOther
- Institut pour lâÃ©galitÃ© des femmes et des hommes journÃ©e dâÃ©tude âFemmes au Sommetâ
- Public Policy Exchange: Raising Awareness of the Social Dimension of EU Citizenship: Ensuring Rights, Assessing Opportunities
- European Microfinance Network (REM/MEN) debate on Microfinance and Migration
- Public Policy Exchange: Young People and Mental Health: Prevention and Early Intervention in Europe
- Groupe solidaritÃ© internationale de Watermael-Boitsfort organise une journÃ©e d'information sur les Roms âLe temps des Gitans, regards en libertÃ©â
[01/06/2013] Watermael-Boitsfort (Belgium)
- Cooperatives Europe & Fair Trade Advocacy Office: People-centred businesses, making supply chains work for small producers
- European Union of Support Employment conference "Building an Inclusive Europe through Supported Employment"
[11/06/2013] Dublin (Ireland), June 11-13
- SPERI annual conference "Beyond Austerity vs Growth:The Future of the European Political Economy"
[01/07/2013] Sheffield (UK), July 1-3
- ERA Summer Course on European Labour Law
[01/07/2013] Trier (Germany), 1-5 July 2013
- Transparency International Summer School on Integrity
[08/07/2013] Vilnius, Lithuania, 8-14 July
- Pan-Hellenic Federation of Social Cooperatives and Kerkira Koi.S.P.E: 26-th Annual European Conference of Social Firms Europe, CEFEC 2013 on âSocial Entrepreneurship Today: Grasping the Challenges and the Opportunitiesâ
[18/09/2013] Corfu (Kerkyra Island), Greece, September 18-21
- Institute for Social Innovation - Training programmes in leadership and management for NGOs and other non-profit organisations
- CIRIEC 4th International Research Conference on Social Economy
[24/10/2013] Antwerp, Belgium, October 24-26
- Grundtvig training âWorking with refugees and asylum seekers: good European practices for a better workâ
[01/11/2013] Venice (Italy), November 1-9