Training on the European Citizens’ Initiative
Social Platform with the European Citizen Action Service (ECAS), in the framework of the ECI Support Centre, is organising a training seminar for the members on European Citizens’ Initiative on March 25, from 12.30-14.00. The seminar will present the main features of this instrument and the opportunities and challenges for European networks in using this tool for their advocacy campaigns.
The structure of the training seminar is as follows:
1. One hour presentation
- Introduction to the instrument.
- Alternative tools and strategies for your campaign: what should you know to make sure that the ECI is the tool you need?
- Before the launch: what should you know in order to be well prepared?
- The 12 month endeavour: the process step-by-step.
- Potential challenges you will face (i.e. collection of signatures, verification and data protection).
2. Exchange of best practices with ECI organisers/Bruno Kaufmann (IRI Institute)
Social Platform members can register on this doodle by March 19, 2005.
For more information please contact Alison Coleman