Project Officer (March-June 2017)
We are currently looking for a Project Officer to support the tasks of the Secretariat and the implementation of our work programme for a four-month period (March-June). This is a full time position based in the Social Platform office in Brussels. Travel outside Belgium may be required, but the majority of activities will take place in Belgium.
Application deadline: Sunday 19 February, midnight CEST.
- Track relevant EU policy developments in the field of social policies; write concise briefings on these developments to support the Policy team and our members.
- Support the policy team in drafting common positions, letters and briefings, through several rounds of feedback and approval (notably through our members) to reach a final document.
- Develop and maintain relations with EU institutions to advance the relevant policy objectives described in our work programme, following up on our campaigns and political interactions where relevant.
- Produce content for online publication, in accordance with our communications objectives.
- Support the organisation of Social Platform events.
- Monitor and report on work programme activities according to the procedures set out internally.
- Participate in internal meetings to improve strategy and processes.