Social Platform is pleased to be able to offer the use of its meeting room.
The ground-floor meeting room is situated at Square de Meeûs 18 in Brussels, just two minutes walk from the European Parliament and Place du Luxembourg, in the heart of the EU-district.
Capacity: maximum 40 people
Room and facilities
• Tables in rectangular shape with chairs around, and extra seats along the wall
• Blinds for screenings
• Opens onto private garden
• Large entrance hall and/or garden for breaks
• Heating and air conditioning
• Access to kitchen with microwave, filter for tap water, coffee machine, hot water boiler and juices for the coffee breaks (all drinks included)
• 60 glasses, cups, dishes, cutlery
• White board and flipcharts
• Access to toilets
• Cleaning after the meeting
• Beamer and screen for projection
• Laptop computer
• Broadband internet connection
• Fixed microphones around the table
• 1 Mobile microphone
• Sound system
• Translation booth with facilities for two languages and 20 headphones (with an extra cost)
Please note tables cannot be moved, since they are connected with electric wires.
The following services are not provided, but you can arrange them yourself.
• Arrange your drinks for the coffee breaks – we have a foyer area that is used for coffee breaks, and supplies are available for you in our kitchen
• Order and set up yourself lunches (we can provide a list of caterers we have worked with, which can also help with the set-up and cleaning)
• If you need an interpreter, we can provide contacts
• Meeting room price as from 260€ per half day. Please contact us for more details
• Discounted rates available for Social Platform members