Ranging from the inclusion of migrants, to quality employment, to the social economy, national members and partners of Social Platform’s European members have engaged in a number of initiatives to demonstrate that a socially responsible Europe that puts people at the heart of its policies is possible.
Take a look at some of these inspiring practices below!
- Common Responsibility, Individual Solutions (Finland): member of Mental Health Europe
- Caritas Lerncafés (Austria): member of Caritas Europa
- Staudenhof Wohnungsverband (Germany): member of Housing Europe
- Time to be Welcome (Europe): member of European Youth Forum
- ACT Konto (Croatia): member of ENSIE (European Network of Social Integration Enterprises)
- Druga Violina (Slovenia): member of EASPD (European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities)
- RoUm Start-Up (Croatia)
- Pro Ratatouille (Hungary): member of ERGO Network (European Roma Grassroots Organisations Network)
- Seminiamo Cambiamenti (Italy): member of Eurodiaconia
- The Salvation Army Community Centres Iasi & Ploiesti (Romania): member of The Salvation Army EU Affairs Office
- Close to You (Romania): member of ENSIE (European Network of Social Integration Enterprises)
- Homebuilders (Sweden)