CECOP: Online conference, ‘The Future of the EU Disability Strategy’
15 April, 11:00 | Online (link will be sent to registered participants in the days before the conference)
Jointly organised by CECOP and Confecoop Portugal, the conference on ‘The future of the European disability strategy’ will focus on workers and social cooperatives’ role in the social inclusion of people with disabilities.
The panel will include:
- Ana Mendes Godinho, Minister of Labour, Solidarity, and Social Security of Portugal
- Ana Sofia Antunes, Secretary of State for the Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities of Portugal
- Rogério Cação, President of Confecoop Portugal
- Joaquim Pequicho, Director of Fenacerci
- Giuseppe Guerini, President of CECOP
The event will have simultaneous interpretation into English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.