Call: Research & Project Coordination for a stock-taking policy study on the state of the European Pillar of Social Rights
We are launching a call for tender for research & project coordination for a stock-taking policy study on the state of the European Pillar of Social Rights and the future of the EU Social Agenda
Project partners Social Platform, FEPS, Austrian chamber of Labour (AK Europa), Solidar, ETUI are looking for a Research & Project Coordinator (6 months contract approximately) to gather information from national contexts and work with members of Social Platform, FEPS and Solidar as well as national civil society to draft a policy study including:
1) a stock-taking report on the state of the European Pillar of Social Rights (EPSR) with specific reference to a specific set of countries and policy areas (see the call below)
2) an analysis on the future of the EU Social Action Plan, with concrete proposals for EU initiatives, anchored to the EPSR, for the next EU legislature.
This opportunity would be ideal for a consultant, doctoral candidate or post-doc researcher with expertise on EU social affairs. Applications from research organisations are also welcome.
Please find the full call for tender here: Research-Project-Coordination-for-a-policy-study-on-the-state-of-the-EU-Pillar-of-Social-Rights.docx
How to apply?
Please submit your application to FEPS, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Research & project coordinator – your name/your organisation” with the following documents. NB application deadline has been extended until 26 May.
- CV of the person or the team conducting the research;
- Letter of motivation (1-page);
- A 2-page document, breaking down the potential methodology for the research (including interview and survey template, as well as a proposal of organisations to be consulted to gather the data) discussing existing gaps of monitoring of Social Pillar implementation through the European Semester process and the Social Scoreboard;
- A list of your academic publications and other relevant publications, reports or research of the person or the team conducting the research.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates and organisations will be contacted.
In case of any questions about the role, please contact Katja.Reuter@socialplatform.org.