Since Social Platform was formed in 1995, we have grown in size and influence. The number of members has grown from 20 to 48 and they represent more than 2,800 national organisations, associations and other voluntary groups at local, regional and national level in every EU member state – covering a large spectrum of the EU social civil society sector.
These include organisations of women, older people, people with disabilities, people affected by poverty, young people, children and families, gays and lesbians and transgenders. Member organisations also include those campaigning on issues such as social justice, homelessness, life-long learning, health and reproductive rights or racism.
Below you can find our current members:
- ATD Quart Monde - ATD Fourth World International Movement
- CEDAG - European Council for Non-Profit Organisations
- EAEA - European Association for the Education of Adults
- EFOMW – European Forum of Muslim Women
- EPR - European Platform for Rehabilitation
- ERGO Network - European Roma Grassroots Organisations Network
- EuCDN - European Community Development Network
- EUROCARERS - European Association working for Carers
- Make Mothers Matter - European Delegation
- Red Cross EU Office
- Save the Children International
- The Salvation Army, EU Affairs Office
- Y.E.S FORUM - Youth and European Social Work