Since Social Platform was formed in 1995, we have grown in size and influence. The number of members has grown from 20 to 47, and together they represent tens of thousands of local and national NGOs working directly with some of the most vulnerable people whose voices are rarely heard in EU-level decision-making.
Our membership includes organisations of women, older people, people with disabilities, people affected by poverty, young people, children and families, ethnic and religious minorities, migrants and refugees, and the LGBTIQ+ community. Member organisations also include those campaigning on issues such as social justice, life-long learning, health, and reproductive rights.
Below is a list of our members:
- ATD Quart Monde - ATD Fourth World International Movement
- CEDAG - European Council for Non-Profit Organisations
- COFACE Families Europe - Confederation of Family Organisations in the EU
- EAEA - European Association for the Education of Adults
- EFOMW – European Forum of Muslim Women
- EuCDN - European Community Development Network
- EUROCARERS - European Association working for Carers
- Make Mothers Matter - European Delegation
- MHE - Mental Health Europe
- Save the Children International
- The Salvation Army, EU Affairs Office
- WAVE - Women Against Violence Europe
- Y.E.S FORUM - Youth and European Social Work