Technology of Participation Facilitation Training: Meetings that Work
14-15 September | Square de Meeûs 18, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
This course is for anyone who leads or attends lots of meetings, and all those who want to lead meetings with a clear purpose and great outcomes – including team leaders and managers within organisations, those working with Boards, management teams, partnerships and external stakeholders, youth and community workers and independent facilitators.
The course has no pre-requisite, and is recommended to newcomers to facilitation.
Social Platform members can contact Helen Joseph in order to receive a half-price discount code.
What you will gain
This course will provide you with tips, templates and practical tools from professional facilitators that will enable you to get more from meetings than you ever thought possible.
Design and run great meetings:
- Create engaging agendas
- Construct meaningful processes
- Increase group participation and productivity
Make group decision making more effective
Create a Participatory Environment:
- Use diversity to make everything interesting
- Deal with difficult situations
- Get the very best results
- Develop teamwork and follow-through
Gain Confidence as a Facilitative Leader:
- Learn best practice tools and techniques
- Enhance meaningful participation
- Communicate more effectively in groups
What is included
How to plan, prepare for and facilitate productive meetings with best professional tools and approaches available:
- Dialogue approach
- Ladder of participation
- Effective flipcharting
- Product oriented agenda design