Social Platform seeks to bring added value to the work of members. Through our democratic structure, we aim at the full participation of members in a transparent manner that respects their diversity.
Social Platform’s work requires multiple ways of engaging with members. When implementing the strategic objectives our work is organised around four main activities:
- Building co-operation among members through the exchange of expertise and capacity building
- Supporting members in developing joint campaigns on specific issues
- Supporting members’ campaigns on cross cutting issues
- Ensuring access to decision makers for members on common policy issues
- Leading the advocacy on strategic common issues through influencing EU policies and legislation
Our areas of work: